Terms and Conditions
Access to this site (the „Site“) involves the acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated and/or modified at any time by Demak S.r.l., at its sole discretion, without the need to notify users in advance.
ACCESS TO THE SITE AND USE OF ITS CONTENT
Demak S.r.l. assumes no liability of whatever kind in respect of access by users to this Site or their use of the Site contents.
All contents of the Site (news, photos, videos, sounds, marks, logos, domain names, software applications, graphic layouts, technical documentation and manuals, etc.) and their related rights are reserved. Such contents can therefore be consulted only for purposes of personal information, any other use being expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Demak S.r.l..
Although the information contained in this application was collected and shown responsibly and accurately in this web site, no warranty is given about the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or the possible utilization by users, Demak S.r.l. expressly excludes any responsibility as for errors, imprecision or omissions about such data.
Some pages of the Site may contain information about future plans and intentions, which are described from time to time by the use of terms such as „expect“, „estimate“, „foresee“, „present“ and „plan“. Such statements do not by their nature involve any commitment by Demak S.r.l., which therefore does not accept any liability with regard to their.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of the Site – including the brands mentioned or displayed on the Site, designs and patents related to products on the Site – are all subject to copyright and other applicable regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property and may not therefore be reproduced, modified or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Demak S.r.l. or of the right holders.
Demak S.r.l. assumes no liability for the information and statements contained in the Site pages. In particular, they do not contain an implied promise or guarantee concerning the composition, fitness for any particular purpose of products or the non-infringement by the Products of laws or patents.
Some links to other web sites may appear on the Site. Demak S.r.l. therefore has no influence on the configuration, availability, accessibility and content of pages connected to the Site via links, and offers no guarantee over the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of information reported in them.
Demak S.r.l. cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, including loss of profit, arising from the use or inability to use the Site and its content, or sites linked to it directly or indirectly, as well as any errors or omissions.
THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This web site is operated by Demak S.r.l.. Demak S.r.l. respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Material on this Site cannot published and made available on the Site by third parties without the permission of Demak S.r.l..
Demak S.r.l. policy does not allow materials that infringe rights of third parties to remain on the site, and the accounts of users who infringe these rights will be deleted once the infringement is brought to the attention of Demak S.r.l..
If a user believes that any of the materials on the Site infringes its rights, that user must send a note to Demak S.r.l. containing the following information:
- identification of the right infringed or, in the case of multiple infringements, a list of all infringements identified;
- identification of the material contained on the Site that infringes the above right(s) of which he or she is requesting removal or disablement, accompanied by information enabling Demak S.r.l. to identify the subject of the infringement(s);
- data necessary to contact the owner of the infringed right(s) including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail;
- a declaration stating that the use of the material in question has not been authorized by the owner of the right(s), by their agents or by their legal representatives;
- a declaration stating that the information submitted to Demak S.r.l. is accurate and, in the knowledge that criminal penalties will be incurred in the event of false declarations, that they are in possession of authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right(s);
- a signature, real or electronic, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right(s).
The above note shall be sent by registered mail to the following address:
Strada del Cascinotto, 163
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Without prejudice to any other rights that users benefit from by virtue of other national or international laws, these site conditions of use are subject to Italian law and will be construed in accordance with that law (except for the rules on legal conflicts), including any dispute over the existence, validity and enforceability of these site conditions of use and any other agreement that refers to them.
Within the above limits, the competent court to settle any dispute arising over these site conditions of use and any other agreement that refers to them will be the court of Turin.